Tuesday, 6 August 2013

A Sweet Escape

Hello there,

First things first, welcome to my blog and thanks for taking the time to read it. This is a little outlet for all my thoughts and as the title of this blog states, my musings of my shopaholic life with a student budget. I am currently going into my second year of University, but as I am currently mid-way through my 4 month long, long, long summer I thought I would venture into the blogging scene. I'm no pro-writer but hopefully someone will come across my posts and enjoy reading them. I've enjoyed reading blogs and watching youtube vlogs for about 2 years, so I thought I would set myself the challenge of writing some posts. I like all things fashion related but I also like scrolling through endless instagram and pinterest photos of be-a-u-tiful, far away destinations that one day I will visit. 

For now, the lastest episodes of Eastenders and Hollyoaks await me so I'm off to grab a cup of tea.

PatriciaLuisaa



No comments:

Post a Comment