Monday, 26 August 2013

Style Favourite: Ankle Boots

Hi there,

So its coming round to Autumn and my favourite part of buying new clothes ready for the cold English weather, is getting myself a new pair of ankle boots. I buy a new pair every year and I'm just obsessed with finding the perfect pair. Ankle boots are so versatile, I wear them with trousers, leggings, skirts, dresses, shorts (literally everything!) I usually go for tan and suede. Now tan does go with a lot, but suede certainly does not go with the rain. Many times I have fallen victim to wet feet walking along in the pouring rain. But for some reason I'm always drawn to the suede look. This year I'm trying to find some leather (or perhaps faux leather) ankle boots. Here are some of my favourite finds so far....






PatriciaLuisaa

2 comments:

  1. I'm going boot crazy at the moment in anticipation for winter weather. Glad I'm not the only one!

    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion&Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete